George,

You're right.  In my experience both UL and ITS (Intertek) do the
factory follow-up inspection at the location where their mark is
applied.  It also must be where the final production hi-pot is
performed.  This is not stated as is in the follow-up service
contract but the location to be inspected  listed in the contract
are selected according to that criteria (at least with ITS).

The opinion expressed here are my own and does not necessarily
reflect that of my employer.

Daniel Sicard
Compliance Engineer / Ingénieur Certification
Marconi Communications - Optical Network Corp
Tel: 514-685-1737 Ext. 4631  Fax: 514-822-4077
E-mail: mailto:daniel.sic...@marconi.com
Web: http://www.marconi.com

Please respond to George Sparacino <george.sparac...@bostonacoustics.com>