List Chums,

I just love getting inflammatory tidbits from the List, and, since nobody else
has commented yet...

Last October we completed our own full compliance lab for EN 61326 as well, an
investment at that time of about 250k USD (not counting equipment we already
had, about 100k worth).  The lab has already paid for itself (this week in
fact).  Though we'd be pretty irate to see it reduced to a mere precompliance
lab: we're kinda proud of our solid aluminum 10 m OATS and the thousands of
pre-drilled holes and self-tapping screws spaced every 5.1 cm (2 inches) we used
to build it.

I suspect the SLIM comment was taken out of context.  I think we can all imagine
the many and political, financial, trade effects and their very serious
consequences, such as it might kill the US/EU MRA - if I had a vote on the
matter....

It'd absolutely convince industry and corporate leaders that the regulatory
world had gone insane, something they already suspect.

Regards,
Eric Lifsey
Compliance Manager
National Instruments