The first thing I do when encountering board with
too high emissions (small band) at an impair
multitude of the metal box oscillator, is adding
a resistor (chip) in series with it's output.
Depending of the load this may vary form
22 - 150 Ohms. This alone helps often
to bring a board in compliance.

Any standard buffer will do the same.

You know, if any metal can oscillator manufacturer
wants to stand out to it's competitors, he has the
rise time of it's output signal as most important
parameter. Low rise time means high short circuit current.
During each edge of the square wave this full value
of short circuit current is allowed to flow, as the load
is mainly capacitive. This is especially relevant on
multi-layer boards where wiring has almost no inductance.