Amend,

See my answers in body of your message.

UL and/or CSA certification are mandatory within the electrical safety area,
have access to the US and Canadian marked. Right ?

I know there are some differences between them, the certification fee, the
certification-handling period and the number of audit/year.

My questions are:
1.Do they have the same status?

Peter: Yes, to a certain extent. You must check the scope of their
acceditations in OSHA's and Standard Council of Canada's websites.

2.What requirements do the end users/ buyers have, do most of them prefer
one
of the approvals?

Peter: Depends on the categories. But most end-users are not aware that
other NRTLs are capable of giving the same Listing service.
You must educate them.

3.Do we have to go for both of them?

Peter: One is enough, but as I said above, you must educate end-users to
accept and also check if the test house is accredited for the particular
standards.

Best regards
Amund Westin, Oslo/Norway

--