Someone else on this thread quoted chapter and verse from Title 47 of the US
code stating that individuals who built their own ITE were not covered by
Part 15 rules.  Regardless of that, I find it hard to imagine the FCC going
after any individual other than to make him fix an interference or shut off
an interference source.  This comment specifically aimed at incidental
transmissions.  it does not apply to the case of an individual intentionally
transmitting rf energy at levels greater than allowed by law.

<chris.maxw...@nettest.com>, "'EMC-PSTC Internet Forum'"
<emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org>