NO!!!!

The 120 dB safety margin comment and point number 7 are self-consistent but
consistently WRONG!

If you screw up "I Love Lucy" reception, regardless of your subjective
assessment of the nuisance value that represents, you are in violation of
not only the philosophy of FCC emissions control, but also the verbiage
attached to the FCC sticker that says regardless of measured compliance, if
it causes interference, fix it or turn it off.

I reiterate, the fact that your product could be out not 30 - 40% but 30 -
40 dB has no safety impact to a non-antenna connected receiver.  But if it
interferes with either I Love Lucy, or a cell phone calling in 911, you are
violating the spirit and letter of the law.