I forgot to mention, however we do test four equipment for emissions to FCC
Class B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dick Grobner
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 3:33 PM
To: 'Tania Grant'
Cc: 'emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org'
Subject: RE: FCC + FCC = FCC? - Outlaw

"Will put Tania" and I agree with your reasoning!
We don't deal with the FCC as we are a medical manufacturer, but we do deal
with the FDA and the Europeans. We are a small medical manufacture compared
to the Big Boys and we must play by the same rules! Size and dollars has
nothing to do with it and shouldn't.