<AE0F4BD08FEAD211895900805FE67B1FA5C448@CAT>, Colgan, Chris <Chris.Colg
a...@tagmclarenaudio.com> inimitably wrote:
>I feel I have taken a lot from this forum and that it only fair to put
>something back.  After careful consideration my multimeter and I are willing
>to undertake a world survey of mains voltages, my wife would be willing to
>assist me.  All I ask is reimbursement of flight costs and essential
>expenses (for the odd gin and tonic and occasional lobster dinner), perhaps
>some of your companies would provide sponsorship.  I suggest that the ideal
>time to take measurements would be during peak demand, perhaps during major
>televised sporting events.  Australia would be a good place to start with
>the British Lions rugby team touring there at the moment.  It probably
>wouldn't take more than a year or two and I could publish results on this
>forum at regular intervals.

There is a better way. When you get the money, buy the BSI book TH20388
that gives all the data, for an unjustifiable amount of money but
peanuts compared with what you have obtained. Then you can go on your
world trip with no worries.(;-)

There is a web site that gives much of the data for free, but I don't
have the URL. Try a search for +world +electricity +power +supplies?
--
Regards, John Woodgate, OOO - Own Opinions Only. Phone +44 (0)1268 747839
Fax +44 (0)1268 777124. http://www.jmwa.demon.co.uk Why not call a vertically-