I feel I have taken a lot from this forum and that it only fair to put
something back.  After careful consideration my multimeter and I are willing
to undertake a world survey of mains voltages, my wife would be willing to
assist me.  All I ask is reimbursement of flight costs and essential
expenses (for the odd gin and tonic and occasional lobster dinner), perhaps
some of your companies would provide sponsorship.  I suggest that the ideal
time to take measurements would be during peak demand, perhaps during major
televised sporting events.  Australia would be a good place to start with
the British Lions rugby team touring there at the moment.  It probably
wouldn't take more than a year or two and I could publish results on this
forum at regular intervals.

How about it?

Chris Colgan
Compliance Engineer
TAG McLaren Audio Ltd
The Summit, Latham Road
Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 6ZU
*Tel: +44 (0)1480 415 627
*Fax: +44 (0)1480 52159
* Mailto:chris.col...@tagmclarenaudio.com
* http://www.tagmclarenaudio.com

           Please visit us at www.tagmclarenaudio.com

The contents of this E-mail are confidential and for the exclusive
use of the intended recipient. If you receive this E-mail in error,
please delete it from your system immediately and notify us either
by E-mail, telephone or fax. You  should not  copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the content of the E-mail.

TAG McLaren Audio Ltd
The Summit, 11 Latham Road
Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 6ZU
Telephone : 01480 415600 (+44 1480 415600)
Facsimile : 01480 52159 (+44 1480 52159)

           Please visit us at www.tagmclarenaudio.com