Hi Chris,

>From one Chris to another, I wanted to hook you up with  Computer
Imprintable Label Systems LLC (CILS).  www.cils-labels.com They make sheets
of kiss cut labels of varying shapes and sizes.

Their blank stock is designed to be run through a laser jet printer.   What
we do is use a word processor program (MS Word) to create a table with the
borders lined up with the label blanks.  MS Word also has the handy dandy
"forms" toolbar which allows us to put fill-in fields in the table cells.
We then "lock" the form and save it as a template.  When the guys in
manufacturing want to print labels, they open the form template; tab down
through the labels and fill in the required information.

The compliance markings,  graphics and "pretty stuff" that you want on the
labels can be put into your template that you create, or CILS can customize
blank stock for you.

We have used them on the outside of safety certified products. (EN 61010-1)
The printing on these blanks from out HP laserjet will withstand the
15second wipe test (we use isopropyl alcohol) without smearing or fading.

I'm not sure if the labels' flammability rating would be considered "safe"
enough on the inside of products such as power supplies ...  That's
something that you would need to ask CILS and/or your certification lab.

I hope this helps and best regards.

Chris Maxwell
Design Engineer
NetTest