Does this mean that a signal generator that is used for Radiated
Immunity testing should not be used to calibrate Pre-Amps and Cables?
How about Antenna Calibration?  Can you use the same receiver you use on
the OATS to calibrate those?  I know this is a common practice with
Commercial Test Labs.

Is there guidance as to what types of equipment can be used for both lab
use and for the calibration of other equipment?