No one seems to be answering this, so I will take a stab at it.  But this is
only technical aspects, not a policy response.  At 13 MHz (11.5 m tuned
dipole) a real measurement antenna (one which draws power from the Poynting
vector impinging upon it) will not be measuring in the far field.  Further,
since a 13 MHz tuned dipole would be a special build, you likely will be
using either an electrically short whip or loop.  Since the VDE used to
require the loop below 30 MHz, it is most likely a commercial EMI test
facility would have the loop.  The question of scaling depends on the
electrical size of the emitter and your distance from the emitter.  The
easiest case is if you are in the far field of the emitter, which is almost
certainly the case for an RFID operating at 13 MHz.  Then the field will
scale linearly with distance (20 dB per decade).  If you are somehow in the
near field of a small loop, the magnetic field (what you measure with the
loop) decreases with the cube of the distance as long as your separation
from the loop is large relative to the loop dimensions which is certainly
the case for an RFID at 3 meters.