Hi Fred,

Is that an official translation of CNS 13438?  By the way in visiting your
website I notice that you stipulate that "In-country testing is required for
most equipment"  Under the APEC Mutual Recognition Arrangement, both Taiwan
and the US being signatories, it is not required that testing be conducted
in Taiwan.  Testing may be conducted by a Conformity Assessment Body (CAB),
in the U.S., that has been Nominated by NIST and confirmed by DGT.  We are
still in Phase 1 of the Arrangement so submission to DGT is still required.
Once we move to Phase 2 the confirmed CABs under Phase 2 should be capable
of certifying products for DGT.  I'd be happy to discuss our capability with
you off-line.

Best Regards,
Barbara
_______________________________________