Dear Ghery
I don't think I disagree very much with what you said below.

John Woodgate's summary yesterday was most interesting. He analysed the
reasons why harmonic mitigation at system and site level were not being
employed and concluded that:
"It is almost axiomatic that the best overall economic solution (least total
cost to the end-user) is the informed use of ALL technical solutions -
mitigation at equipment, site and system level."

Unfortunately, many regulations do not necessarily appear to embody the best
engineering approach to solving the problem they are supposed to be
addressing.

Regards, Keith