Follow up............................

Having just completed an ton of work on this using input I got around here
(thanks to Don Borowski, Patrick Lawler, Joe Randolph and  John Woodgate).
I believe we have characterized the AC mains of our facility.

As a sanity check/ technical check can any one comment on process.

Part one
1)Open circuit voltage measured.
2)Resistive load placed in circuit.
3) Voltage drop and current measured.
4) Voltage drop divided by current provides  resistance component of AC
mains.

Part 2
1) Open circuit voltage measured.
2)Reactive load placed in circuit (approximately 120uF!)
3) Voltage change (increase really) and current measured (phase angle was
recorded to back check math vectorialy).
4) Voltage change divided by current provides reactive component of AC
mains.

As a side note, I also connected an isolation transformer as the reactive
load,  the reactive numbers were very very close.

The resistive number + reactive number then make up the AC line impedance
for this site:  Ztest if you will.

My two remaining questions:

Is this method of characterizing the AC line impedance valid (is there
something I'm missing)?

Based on my knowledge of these values, and their ratio to the reference
impedance(s) specified in EN61000-3-3 and EN61000-3-11, I should be able to
calculate and correlate the measured Dmax, Pst, et. al...to the limits
specified in those standards.
(REFERENCE section 6.1.3 of EN61000-3-11), using our existing AC mains.

Any comments or input would be welcome.
Thanks

Regards
David Spencer