If the cart can be used with the battery charger in place, I would also do
it to EN55014 (since, I assume, that it is basically a motor driven
device). Then harmonics and flicker would apply as well.

Bob Heller
3M Product Safety, 76-1-01
St. Paul, MN 55107-1208
Tel:  651- 778-6336
Fax:  651-778-6252
====================================================================================================

                      Joshua Wiseman

                      <jwiseman@printronix.c       To:       "Emc-Pstc
(E-mail)" <emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org>
                      om>                          cc:

                      Sent by:                     Subject:  RE: Mobile Power
Cart
                      owner-emc-pstc@majordo

                      mo.ieee.org

                      10/17/2002 10:15 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Joshua Wiseman

I am getting a lot of response about Safety, but I forget to say that I
need to know about EMC as well.  At this time my plan is to test the unit
as an option with my printer in place.  I plan to test to EN 55022 and EN
55024 including 61000 series, but would Harmonics and Flicker testing be of
concerns as well.

Again thanks for the help,
Josh