Thanks for the input from everyone.  Based on the input, I have come to the
opinion that pre-scans on all CPU configurations according to ANSI C63.4
should be carried out and a final scan performed on the worst case
configuration of those, assuming nothing too drastically different rears its
head from any of the other configurations.  And testing of the AC mains(Surge,
EFT/B and VD&I) and ESD can be done on a single CPU configuration.  Still not
100% comfortable with this since I assume it is feasible that a surge pulse,
EFT burst or e-field produced by an ESD event could somehow get to the
secondary and affect the digital circuitry(CPU maybe).

However, I think it is prudent to evaluate all CPU configurations to RFI,
EFT/B on the I/O lines, and CI on the I/O lines.

What about EN 61000-3-2 and 3-3?  I don’t suspect that the various CPU’s
will have any significant effect over another, so I suspect only one CPU
should/could be evaluated.

Any last comments?

Thanks again…..

Kind Regards,