Agilent is not supporting anything after EN 61000-3-2:1995, plus A1:1998, plus
A14:2000.  Also they are not supporting anything after EN 61000-3-3:1995 for
the Agilent 6842A.

Thanks.
Tim Pierce

Tim, which amendments or revisions of the test equipment standards or product
test standards do you believe are not supported?

Richard Woods
Sensormatic Electronics
Tyco International

From: emcp...@aol.com [mailto:emcp...@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 1:00 PM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Agilent 6842A

I think all of the people that own the Agilent 6842A Harmonic and Flicker Test
System should get together and request Agilent to update their software for
the new standards.  As a loyal HP/Agilent customer, I would expect them to
take care of this issue.  This is why we buy certain brands of test equipment,
and not others.  I feel that we "got ripped" on this deal since the 6842A is
not a cheap piece of test equipment.

Tim Pierce