From: emcp...@aol.com [mailto:emcp...@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 1:00 PM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Agilent 6842A

I think all of the people that own the Agilent 6842A Harmonic and Flicker Test
System should get together and request Agilent to update their software for
the new standards.  As a loyal HP/Agilent customer, I would expect them to
take care of this issue.  This is why we buy certain brands of test equipment,
and not others.  I feel that we "got ripped" on this deal since the 6842A is
not a cheap piece of test equipment.

Tim Pierce