From: Provost, Norm [mailto:nprov...@foxboro.com]
Sent: 04 March 2003 13:43
To: lisa_cef...@mksinst.com; emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: RADIATED IMMUNITY REQUIREMENTS FOR EN61326

To answer the question regarding relaxation of test levels in EN 61326,
there is no relaxation of the rf-immunity test levels for the ITU
frequencies (or any frequency) as was the case with the generic standards.

Best Regards,
Norm Provost

Copyright ERA Technology Ltd. 2002. (www.era.co.uk). All rights reserved.
The information supplied in this Commercial Communication should be treated
in confidence.
No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of accessing this message or any attachments.