Has anyone answered the question of whether or not 61326 has provisions for
a reduction in the field strength at those frequencies?

Lisa

                      Mike  Hopkins

                      <michael.hopkins@therm        To:       "'Ken Javor'"
<ken.ja...@emccompliance.com>, "Gordon,Ian"
                      o.com>
<ian.gor...@edwards.boc.com>, "'IEEE EMC-PSTC GROUP'"
<emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org>
                      Sent by:                      cc:

                      owner-emc-pstc@majordo        Subject:  RE: RADIATED
IMMUNITY REQUIREMENTS FOR EN61326
                      mo.ieee.org

                      03/03/2003 04:07 PM

                      Please respond to Mike

                      Hopkins

I believe the other bands are television broadcast....

M. Hopkins
Thermo KeyTek