Dear Group,
I am trying to find out what standards a theatre lighting dimmer / controller
would have to comply with before being eligible for sale in Russia.
In Europe we currently use EN 61000-6-1 & -3 for EMC, and EN 60439-1, EN
61010-1 and EN 60950 to cover the safety requirements.
Can anyone tell me if the Russians have direct equivalents of these standards,
or whether there is a product specific standard that they would use?

Are there any agency requirements still exist in Russia, such as GOST, and if
so what do we have to do to meet their requirements?.

I look forward to your responses,
Best regards,
David Sproul,