Ed - You were asking about output power quality standards for UPS, and while
I don't know the current correct answer (maybe someone from a UPS company
can help us), here are 3 standards that all cover UPS performance:

1. EN50091-3
2. IEC62040-3
3. IEC 146-4

I suspect all 3 are the same document in different stages of life, or at
least have the same basis.

Hope this helps,

Jim Eichner, P.Eng.
Compliance Engineering Manager
Xantrex Technology Inc.
phone: (604) 422-2546
fax: (604) 420-1591
e-mail: jim.eich...@xantrex.com
web: www.xantrex.com
Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
message.