Sorry, but I don't understand the physics here.  Could you please explain
how a 10 us delay could add 0.01 us to a 1 us pulse?  A typical pulse rep
rate is 1 kHz.  To me it seems that a 10 us delay would cause no
interference effect at all, since the first pulse is over and another isn't
due to arrive for another millisecond.  What you said makes sense to me if
you meant 10 ns, but that is not what your message said.  Was that a typo?