Alex

I modified some parts but I am sure not to be complete.

GSM is our special area and there are differences between regulatory testing
and testing needed to get the access to the carrier networks. This testing
is not covered for US and Canada in the table and the device has to be
approved by the PTCRB before the carriers start their own testing.

This structure is to complicated to be explained by a short email. If you
need more information their, I am sure our GSM experts can help you.

Regards

Lothar Schmidt
BQB & Technical Manager
EMC/Radio/SAR