In a message dated 10/9/2003 1:20:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
swis...@acstestlab.com writes:

I am getting the impression that if you do use this method that a
competent body should be involved especially since the entire band is
not being covered.  Someone of some higher authority will have to sign
off on that I'm sure.  At least I would want them to.

Hi Sam,

you have no need for a CB, they cannot change rules..... Remember, you don't
strictly have to test! If your subsystem is tested, and the installation
guidelines are followed, all is well. You can do this yourself.

For piece of mind, you may want to do some checking, but this is where ISM,
Cell phones, walkie talkies can be sufficient.

Cheers,

Derek N. Walton
Owner, L F Research EMI Design and Test Facility
Poplar Grove,
IL 61065