From: Peter L. Tarver [mailto:peter.tar...@sanmina-sci.com]
Sent: 16 December 2003 16:16
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: CTL Decisions (was: RE: MOV's to ground)

> From: John Woodgate
>
> Why are they not in the public domain?

And as much to the point, is the listing complete?  More
than once I've been referred to a CTL Decision that wasn't
on the CB Scheme web site that was provided to someone via
their CBTL or NCB.

Another item of great interest is the CB Bulletin.  There
may be items not for public consumption, but it's referred
to often enough, even in CB Scheme test reports, that it not
being public is unreasonable secrecy.  I've asked three
different CBTLs on more than one occasion for a copy and
been turned down every time, on the basis of copyright
protection.  Yet, I've read it on this list that it was
given for the asking.

Maybe I need to disguise my request in a lovely pastry or a
few pints.

Regards,

Peter L. Tarver, PE
ptar...@ieee.org