Mr.. Leung,

At low frequencies, you may have undesirable effects from underground pipes /
etc... Or your EUT may be significantly large compared to the antenna to
influence the measurement. This makes the assumption of 3rd order rolloff
uncertain.

The FCC guidance is to measure at 2 distances to establish the extrapolation
factor that you do have [due to external effects / size of EUT vs measuring
distance / etc.] or to use a 40 dB / decade [or inverse square] extrapolation
factor.

If you are measuring at 10 meters, take another measurement of the fundamental
frequencies at 20 meters.

If you truly have a 3rd order rolloff of the field then the difference of the
H-field readings at 10 meters and 20 meters will be 18 dB different.

This corresponds to 20 * [ rolloff factor] dB/ decade. For a factor of 3, you
have a 60 dB / decade rolloff of the field.

If you do not have a difference of 18 dB, you can calculate what the correct
extrapolation factor is.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Mac Elliott