From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of John
Woodgate
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 9:42 PM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Re: legend size

"James, Chris" <c...@dolby.co.uk> wrote (in
<b67b4a25cf806d48bf72a6675ab9043101381...@kestrel.dolby.net>) about
'legend size', on Thu, 28 Jul 2005:
>Anyone know a spec for the minimum font/legend size for Caution/Warning

>and Rating markings on product with respect to EN60065 please?

See the first sentence of clause 5 of EN 60065:2002.
Deadlines are 90% of deadliness.

Instructions:  http://listserv.ieee.org/listserv/request/user-guide.html

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas             emcp...@ptcnh.net
     Mike Cantwell            mcantw...@ieee.org

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you are
not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are not the
intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any
action based on this message is strictly prohibited.

Instructions:  http://listserv.ieee.org/listserv/request/user-guide.html

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html