From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of John
Woodgate
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 1:43 AM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Re: Calibration of test equipment

In message
<e1ba0362b28ed211a1e80008c71ea30603387...@z-160-100-30-252.est.ibm.com>,
dated Fri, 17 Mar 2006, "Gordon,Ian" <ian.gor...@bocedwards.com> writes

> if, when it NEXT goes for calibration whether it was found to be
>outside the manufacturers specification or not. If it is found to be
>outside the manufacturers specification then any compliance work
>performed with that piece of equipment since the LAST calibration will
>be repeated.

Is this applied 'with mind engaged'? If a piece of equipment is found to
be 1 dB out of calibration, do you have to re-test everything, even if
its results were, say, 10 dB or more under the limit?
2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
     Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org

     David Heald:            emc-p...@daveheald.com