From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of David Heald
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 7:04 AM
To: David Gelfand
Cc: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Re: EN 301 489-1 emissions question

David,

  I am quite certain that a 'telecommunications center' is a central office.
But, before just assuming that Class A is ok for telecom centers, I'd check
with the telecom company to be sure that they don't have a requirement for
Class B (I have this gut feel that I've run into that but I can't remember any
specifics).

Best Regards

-Dave