Hi Everyone,

The combination of a problem a client of mine had plus a recent news
story prompted me to write my latest Technical Tidbit for July about
cell phones having the ability to destroy nearby devices such as an
automotive "smart key." The title of the article is "Mobile Phone
Induced Circuit Failure."

Abstract: Cases of circuit failures caused by mobile, or cell, phones
are starting to be reported. A brief overview of the problem is given
followed by a simple test procedure to gauge the risk to a product.

Go to http://emcesd.com and click on the picture of a car key at the
bottom of the page to read the article.

Doug
--