Any recommendations (manufacturer/model) on a Magnetic Field Meter for
measuring fields for occupational and public safety and household appliances
and high current devices? Any "must have" features to look for? Any issues to
be aware of?

Some of the products we make have low voltage high current electrodes and
though our calculations say it is well below any limit we are frequently asked
to show measured test data.

I have looked at Holaday and Combinova, but since we have never owned or
operated such a device we are looking for input.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated. Replying directly
might be a good idea so not to violate any rules.

The Other Brian

LECO Corporation Notice: This communication may contain confidential
information intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you received this by
mistake, please destroy it and notify us of the error. Thank you.

http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>