I agree with John but I want to further challenge several of Derek's
statements.

Derek Walton wrote:

> Part of the reproduction process is un-encoding the cell structure
> from the DNA, and that is influenced by fields which if great enough
> cause non intended cell structure. Usually the fields are magnetic
> because they penetrate deeper into skin tissue.

What kind of field? What is your source?

On your theory of developing cells why are the researchers concentrating
on the relatively stable gray matter as this reference suggests? Skin
cells are reproducing all the time, have shown sensitivity to uv, and
are closer to the source.

Fred Townsend
DC to Light

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html