Dear Group,

I notice that the above standard has recently been amended. Can anybody out
there please give me an idea as to which of its many clauses have been
changed?

Many thanks in anticipation of your help.

Ian Unwin

Servomex Group Limited, Jarvis Brook, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 3DU,
England.

e-mail: i...@servomex.com

Company Registered in England: No.2170458

VAT No.: GB 522 6077 63

Register now at http://www.servomex.com/zap.html for an opportunity to win
a great prize in our quarterly draw.

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs and contains
information from Servomex which may be privileged or confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in
error, please notify us immediately. Servomex may, as part of its normal
activities, monitor, edit or censor the content of any information and
software, transmitted through, or stored on, its facilities.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
     Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org

     David Heald:            emc-p...@daveheald.com