Thank you!

George Tang

________________________________

From: baron...@tc.umn.edu [mailto:baron...@tc.umn.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 7:44 PM
To: Tang, George; d.ba...@ieee.org
Cc: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Re: Another Cancer Scare?

Sir:
The phone is a listening device. Before it transmits any signal, it must first
'hear' from the base station. If it cannot receive the base station signal, it
will not transmit. The phone keeps 'listening' until it finds a base station
with which to communicate.

Regards,

dB

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile