That is correct.  It was quickly withdrawn and reissued without the limits
above 1 GHz.  I'm still waiting for my updated copy from Global, too.  :-)

From: rehel...@mmm.com [mailto:rehel...@mmm.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 1:54 AM
To: Pettit, Ghery
Cc: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: RE: Radiated Emission Measurements above 1GHz

Ghery, are you saying that the BS version has the error and was withdrawn?
If so we were not notified of this action by British Standards. We get
their standards through their subscription service.

Bob Heller
3M EMC Laboratory, 76-1-01
St. Paul, MN 55107-1208
Tel:  651- 778-6336
Fax:  651-778-6252

             Robert E.
             Heller/US-Corpora
             te/3M/US                                                   To
                                       "Pettit, Ghery"
             10/30/2008 03:45          <ghery.pet...@intel.com>
                                       "emc-p...@ieee.org"
                                       <emc-p...@ieee.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Radiated Emission Measurements
                                       above 1GHz(Document link: Robert E.
                                       Heller)

So what is the bottom line? Are there or are there not limits for Europe
(EN 55022) above a gig?

I have copies of both BS EN 55022:2006 and BS EN 55022:2006 +A1:2007
Incorporating corrigendum no. 1. Both standards have a section 6.2 and both
standards have limits from 1 to 6 GHz. BS EN 55022:2006 is listed in the OJ
so I assume that it is valid.

Bob Heller
3M EMC Laboratory, 76-1-01
St. Paul, MN 55107-1208
Tel:  651- 778-6336
Fax:  651-778-6252

             "Pettit, Ghery"
             <ghery.pettit@int
             el.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  Jim Hulbert <jim.hulb...@pb.com>
             emc-p...@ieee.org         "Flavin, John"
                                       <john.fla...@teradata.com>
                                       "emc-p...@ieee.org"
             10/29/2008 08:45          <emc-p...@ieee.org>

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Radiated Emission Measurements
                                       above 1GHz

You must have an early copy put out by BSI.  They made a mistake and
included Amendment 1 to CISPR 22, Edition 5.0 and withdrew it promptly when
I pointed out their error.  Limits above 1 GHz should not be included in EN
55022:2006.

Ghery S. Pettit, NCE
Convener, CISPR SC I WG3