I'm aware of some people making their own CDN's and LISN's among other things
and I have few questions about that.
1) Has anyone tried to build their own EM Injection clamp?
        If so, were you able to find a ferrite supplier that sold half-ring
cores?
2) Is it acceptable to calibrate your own equipment?
        If so, how do accrediting bodies view this, and what documentation
will they want to see?
        If not, does anyone have suggestions about where in the US I can send
such homemade equipment for calibration (preferably Western US to save on
shipping)?

Thanks,
Chris

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>