Another option is the Schaffner NSG 2070.  I don’t think Schaffner still
makes it, but there are used units available.

http://www.atecorp.com/equipment/schaffner/nsg2070.asp

I have mostly the same disclaimers as Ken.  I have seen one built into a
larger rack of EMC test equipment, but I never saw it used and I can’t tell
you how good it is.  This is also not a specific recommendation for Advanced
Test Equipment Corporation.  I only linked to their web site because it has a
reasonable description of the NSG 2070.  There are plenty of other places to
find a used unit.

Ted Eckert

Compliance Engineer

Microsoft Corporation

ted.eck...@microsoft.com

The opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my
employer.