Bob,

We are using the CWS500 - it can be controlled either by the proprietary
software from EM-Test (LCD) or by TILE.
I have to check, but AFAIR it is possible to run calibration from the EM-Test
software.

I would be surprised if the NSG 2050 from Teseq (former Schaffner) cannot be
controlled from their Compliance 3 software.

Best regards,
Michael Nagel

Michael Nagel
Senior Staff EMC Test Engineer
Embedded Computing

Emerson Network Power
T +49-89-9608-0
F +49-89-9608-2376
michael.na...@emerson.com
www.emersonnetworkpower.com/embeddedcomputing

Emerson Network Power - Embedded Computing GmbH,
Lilienthalstr. 15, D-85579 Neubiberg/Landkreis München, Deutschland / Germany.
Geschäftsführer Josef Wenzl, Amtsgericht München HRB 171431, VAT/USt.-ID:
DE 127472241