Peter,

I spent a lot of time last year and the year before to look for EMC instrument
including immunity system.  Members have provided vendors for immunity system.

For AR immunity system, you may look into its specifications for each
component included, especially for the signal generator if you plan to use it
in the future for radiated immunity test per 61000-4-3 (up to 6GHz as of the
current version of standard).  The frequency range for the SG6000 is
100kHz-6GHz.  However, a note, "Performance below 250kHz unspecified", is
added right after the specification of the frequency range.  61000-4-6
measurement frequency is 150kHz-80MHz.

>From my understanding, Thermo Fisher KeyTek EMCPro doesn't have capability to
perform 61000-4-6 (and 61000-4-3).  I have an EMCPro PLUS in my lab.  With
accessories, the EMCPro has capability for 61000-4-4, 61000-4-5, 61000-4-8,
and 61000-4-11 tests.

In addition to an immunity system, don't forget coupling-decoupling network
(CDN) and injection clamp.  It takes some effort to choose the right CDN(s)
for the application.  I will need members' help when time comes to
choose/purchase.  Each CDN is about $1k-2k.  The injection clamp is about $6k.

Any sales representative is more than happy to provide any assistance you need
during this economic downturn.  You may find out if you can have demo unit.  I
have more than one vendor who are willing to loan me an expensive network
analyzer for cable loss calibration (even they know I don't plan to purchse
it).

I hope this helps.

Regards
Grace

On 2/10/09, peterh...@aol.com <peterh...@aol.com> wrote:

        Hello group,

        I am looking to purchase a single box solution for the above standard
(Conducted immunity) to do some ITE products. Can someone recommend me a
manufacturer? You can do that off line if you do not wish to copy the group.

        thanks
        Peter

________________________________

<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/10000007
x1218694775x1201253752/aol?redir=http:/
www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.asp
?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=febemailfooterNO62>
emc-pstc
&LT;emc-p...@ieee.org&GT;

        All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at
http://www.ieeecommunities.org/emc-pstc
        Graphics (in well-used formats), large files, etc. can be posted to
that URL.

        List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

        Scott Douglas &LT;emcp...@ptcnh.net&GT;
        Mike Cantwell &LT;mcantw...@ieee.org&GT;

        For policy questions, send mail to:
        Jim Bacher &LT;j.bac...@ieee.org&GT;
        David Heald &LT;dhe...@gmail.com&GT;

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>