It doesn't matter if I agree, as it's technically not true.
The EMC behavior will NOT be the same
and in case of 4 identical equipments, having an emission
spectrum close to the limit, the result will exceed the limits.

If you (John) as a private person will do that, there is
no problem, buy a rack or cupboard from Ikea: it's the same.

But if you ask a company to assemble such as
system (custom made) and sells it to you (independent of the way of invoice),
the company has to accept EC liability for the result, and as such
needs to assess the EMC properties (maybe test) and take suitable
mitigation measures.

With reference to the Guide, in such a case, one will maybe not be
pursued under criminal law, but the result may not comply with
the essential requirements of the EMVCD and the system
may be obliged to be taken off the market.
(this will happen in case of complaints only , I hope)

Well this is all very theoretically, but it is important
to distinguish between dumb law and technical aspects and
find a balance between the two to be "due diligent".

One of my relations is currently building
a test rack with RF amplifiers and generators,
for a total RF power of much more than 1 kW.
Each of the items has a ce-mark. What do you think
will be the resulting interference potential
without special mitigation measures taken ?

What happens to your body/head  if you decide
to operate 25 cell phones at the same time ?
(some weird type of conference call ;<))

Each of the phones is safe, but the sum
is a substantial risk.

Regards,

Ing. Gert Gremmen

g.grem...@cetest.nl
www.cetest.nl

Kiotoweg 363
3047 BG Rotterdam
T 31(0)104152426
F 31(0)104154953

 Before printing, think about the environment.