John
By "our" product standard I do mean the one we cite on D of Cs issued by
my employer.
Whilst dated references should be updated the fact is that if they do
refer to older versions of standards then so be it. That's why I
acknowledge that when EN61326-1 goes through its next revision it
probably will refer to later versions although because of the length of
time taken to revise standards the dated references given then they will
probably be "out of date" as well.

Ian Gordon

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and are
provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
copying, disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail,
its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorized and
strictly prohibited and you should please contact the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system.
No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from
opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not
it has been checked by anti-virus software.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>