From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of

Gordon,Ian

Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 11:03 AM

To: IEEE EMC & SAFETY PSTC

Subject: Mains harmonics & flicker test equipment

All

Does anyone know whether the 2006 version of EN61000-3-2 and EN61000-3-3

require the use of different specification test equipment than that

required by the 2000 version of IEC 61000-3-2 and the 1994 version of

IEC 61000-3-3?

Ian Gordon

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and are

provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).

copying, disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail,

its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorized and

strictly prohibited and you should please contact the

sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your

system.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise

>from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not

it has been checked by anti-virus software.

emc-pstc discussion list. To post a message to the list, send your

e-mail to <emc-p...@ieee.org>

Graphics (in well-used formats), large files, etc. can be posted to that

URL.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>

LECO Corporation Notice: This communication may contain confidential
information intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you received this by
mistake, please destroy it and notify us of the error. Thank you.

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>