Hi All,

I've not paid much attention to this so far because I was working...
shame on me.

It just so happens I have in the lab right now a high end cocker ( Range
to the US folks ). This rascle has 2 microprocessors, to improve safely
I'm told.

It seems like the homework has been done, since it passed all tests at
level 4. That was my clients request. The hardest thing we had was the
clicks...

Now when I saw the requirements ( cant remember which std ) it seamed
like the EMC requirements were very low, BUT, there were additional
safety requirements imposed separately. I wonder if the manufacturer
only tested to the lowest requirements?

Cheers,

Derek.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html