hi All,

I guess I'm used to being Politically incorrect, it's what life's
experiences teaches me to be.. So.....

I'm all in favor of devices like these. I DO NOT believe in baning
things unless absolutely avoidable. I don't think that the majority
should be punished for the stupidity of the few.

My birth country was England, where it's absolutely incredible how such
a country has been clamped down. You cant install your own gas, or by
now electrical appliances by yourself without running legal risks.
Actions like restricting experimenting tools totally kill the pioneering
spirit!

If it IS against the law to sell such devices, it won't be the first
time that I've thought the law is an A$$.

Not my intent to offend, but it sometimes it seems like we repeat things
often enough and begin to believe it. You can start fires with
magnifying glasses too: going to ban them? As engineers an pioneers we
should be advocating not condemning experimentation like this.

Cheers,

Derek Walton

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>