I feel this topic is getting outside of the intended purpose of the
list-server

Lee

From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Derek Walton
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:33 AM
To: James, Chris
Cc: Taylor, Michael; Oscar Overton; emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Re: New Product Proposal

Hi Chris,

We all know banning doesn't work, history has shown that: and the Darwin
awards showcase gene pool removal.....  I feel safer in Texas, or
Arizona, where I know if someone tries a stunt with a weapon that 1/2
the resteraunt will stop him/her before a carnage will occur. I no
longer feel safe like that in Manchester or Warrington where I grew up.
I've lived in these places, so thats my experience.

Not trying to advocate guns etc, just stress banning doesn't work. That
just means the bad guys/gals have the things being banned.

So to answer your question, yes, I tolerate some idiots. Better one or
two crazys being dealt with than the rest of us becoming vanilla... Go
after the crazies.

Cheers,

Derek.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html