That's my point - I'm aware of the requirement to be compliant with these
standards, but I'm giving direction to others less knowledgeable and I
need to refer to them to the text that states the requirement
unambiguously. If these words are not in the product standards or in the
directive, where are they?
Best Regards,
Dave Coleman
“Usually I try to take it one day at a time, but lately several have
attacked me at once...”