I think a UL or CSA or VDE, etc recognized part should be acceptable by
any and all agencies.  At least safety-critical aspects of its
construction are controlled by 3rd party and therefore subject to regular
audit.

Ralph McDiarmid  |   Schneider Electric   |  Renewable Energies Business |
  CANADA  |   Regulatory Compliance Engineering