From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org]On Behalf Of Ed Price
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 2:01 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [PSES] database

Jim:

And for the >90% of us who are not using those insanely incredible machines,
but who also remember how to code, I can’t see why Excel wouldn’t handle all
the sorting and flagging you would ever need. As for storing the documents,
just establish a protocol for naming them, enter them as a field in your Excel
sheet, and make them clickable links. You do your sorting and flagging and
checking, and just click on any entry you want to go to.

No servers, no clouds, and you already own a copy (Mac people must have
something equivalent, I hope).

BTW, 40th anniversary of the introduction of Pong! I’m out of quarters!

Ed Price
El Cajon, CA
USA